Subject: WG last call: draft-ietf-urn-rfc2611bis-02.txt

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:09:27 -0500

Howdy,

Since there has been little discussion of recent versions of this
document, and the last version has minor changes, I'm going to
go ahead and put it to working group last call.

I circulated the document on this list, but I don't expect to
see it in the repository until next week.  Also, we're heading
into the "pre-IETF wipeout zone", so I'm going to extend the
timeframe of the WG last call to March 30, 2001, i.e., the Friday
after the IETF meeting.

I will issue a reminder a week before the end of last call.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Winters never cease."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:21:09 -0500

Howdy,

As promised, here is a reminder that the WG last call for this
document ends on Friday, March 30.

Again, it would be appreciated if you could send me explicit feedback
upon reviewing the draft -- not to replace the last call process,
but to get some sense of who is reading the document and doesn't
have major comments to share:

"I have looked at the document draft-ietf-urn-rfc2611bis-02.txt and:

        __ read it over casually, had no big issues with it

        __ read it carefully in detail, had no issues with it

        __ read it carefully in detail, and had concerns
           with it, as explained below.

           [Explanation]"

Thanks,
Leslie.

--

"The best laid plans
    are written in pencil."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]