Subject: URN NID Request

From: "Sean B. Palmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 22:07:04 +0100

Attached is an informal URN NID request in accordance with section 4.0 II
of RFC 2611. Please include me directly in any reponses, since I do not
appear to be subscribed to the urn-nid list, and the unofficial archives no
longer appear to be working.

Note on the persistence considerations for this NID: any resource
identified using this is considered to be an existentially quantified
anonymous resource, with the limits of the document defining its scope (as
in RDF).

The identifiers only need to be unique in their own context, which is the
scope of the document. The identifiers are still global, because for
example:-

   urn:urn-n:anon

always refers to the existentially quantified node "anon" in the current
document.

Cheers,

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
@prefix : <http://webns.net/roughterms/> .
:Sean :hasHomepage <http://purl.org/net/sbp/> .