Subject: Re: [urn] draft of BoF agenda

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:53:22 +0200 (MESZ)

The draft URNbis BoF Agenda (dated 2010-05-26) that Peter has posted 
  <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/urn/current/msg01437.html>
already has been superseded by an expanded version (dated 2010-05-28)
that so far only has been circulated internally with the ADs.

Work is in progress to align that 2010-05-28 version with the
AD changes to the 2010-05-26 version, and so please expect an
updated draft BoF Agenda soon.

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 06:02:03 -0600

> updated draft BoF Agenda soon.

Thanks, Alfred. We don't need the final agenda immediately, but I think
we'll work out something close to final this week.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/