Subject: [urn] OPS-DIR review of draft-martin-urn-globus-02

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:07:30 +0100

Hello,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
 These comments were written with the intent of improving the
operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed
in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review.
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any
other last call comments.

I believe this document is ready.

It is a well-elaborated registration for a new URN namespace, and
contains few operational issues to consider. All aspects of the
registration are well explained, and the registration of a new namespace
(rather than using existing ones) is justified (Globus should of course
consider using the existing urn:ietf:params:oauth namespace where that
one is sufficient; the examples given in the registration make clear
that the globus namespace is used for things /not/ covered there).

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66