Subject: [urn] Last Call: <draft-martin-urn-globus-02.txt> (A URN Namespace for Globus) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 05:45:04 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A URN Namespace for Globus'
  <draft-martin-urn-globus-02.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-03-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace that
   is used by Globus for naming persistent resources.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-urn-globus/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-urn-globus/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.