Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 21:11:17
  Author: eagle
Revision: 4918

<path-delimiter> is not an ABNF rule used anywhere.  USEFOR uses
literals.  Change <path-delimiter> to "path delimiter".

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-25 04:10:24 UTC (rev 4917)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-25 04:11:17 UTC (rev 4918)
@@ -464,7 +464,7 @@
 
           <t>old.site.example relayed it to a news server using the
           &lt;path-identity> of bar.isp.example and claiming (by using the
-          "!!" &lt;path-delimiter>) to have verified that it came from
+          "!!" path delimiter) to have verified that it came from
           old.site.example.</t>
 
           <t>bar.isp.example relayed it to foo-news which, not being