Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 12:18:34
  Author: eagle
Revision: 4901

Add an explicit section reference to RFC 2046.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-23 18:23:59 UTC (rev 4900)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-23 19:18:34 UTC (rev 4901)
@@ -1409,8 +1409,8 @@
       IANA, is hereby declared obsolete.  It was never widely
       implemented, and its default treatment as application/octet-stream
       by agents that did not recognize it was counter-productive.  The
-      media type message/rfc822 (defined in <xref target="RFC2046" />)
-      SHOULD be used in its place.</t>
+      media type message/rfc822 (defined in <xref target="RFC2046" />,
+      section 5.2.1) SHOULD be used in its place.</t>
 
       <section anchor="transmission" title="application/news-transmission">
         <t>The media type application/news-transmission is intended for