Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 12:59:54
  Author: eagle
Revision: 4927

Updates to the changes since RFC 1036 around Path headers and
Injection-Date, reflecting restructuring and changes to the draft.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-27 19:49:43 UTC (rev 4926)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-27 19:59:54 UTC (rev 4927)
@@ -2289,18 +2289,18 @@
           <t>A new, backward-compatible Path header field format that
           permits standardized embedding of additional trace and
           authentication information is now RECOMMENDED.  See <xref
-          target="injecting" /> and <xref target="relaying" />.  Folding
-          of the Path header is permitted.</t>
+          target="path" />.  Folding of the Path header is permitted.</t>
 
           <t>Trimming of the References header field is REQUIRED and a
           mechanism for doing so is defined.</t>
 
           <t>Addition of the new Injection-Date header field is required
-          for injecting agents (<xref target="injecting" />) and MUST be
-          used by news servers for date checks (<xref target="relaying"
-          />).  Injecting agents are strongly encouraged to put all
-          local trace information in the new Injection-Info header
-          field.</t>
+          in some circumstances for posting agents (<xref
+          target="multi-injection" />) and injecting agents (<xref
+          target="injecting" />) and MUST be used by news servers for date
+          checks (<xref target="relaying" />).  Injecting agents are also
+          strongly encouraged to put all local trace information in the
+          new Injection-Info header field.</t>
 
           <t>A new media type is defined for transmitting Netnews
           articles through other media (<xref target="transmission" />),