Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:54:36 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 10:54:34
  Author: eagle
Revision: 4896

Fix ABNF syntax error.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-23 02:00:46 UTC (rev 4895)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-23 17:54:34 UTC (rev 4896)
@@ -1507,7 +1507,7 @@
                                [ *WSP moderation-flag ]
       newsgroup-description
                           = eightbit-utext *( *WSP eightbit-utext )
-      moderation-flag     = SP "(" %4D.6F.64.65.72.61.74.65.64 ")"
+      moderation-flag     = SP "(" %x4D.6F.64.65.72.61.74.65.64 ")"
                                ; SPACE + case sensitive "(Moderated)"
       eightbit-utext      = utext / %d127-255
           </artwork>