Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 10:58:49
  Author: eagle
Revision: 4897

RFC 5234 replaced RFC 4234.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-23 17:54:34 UTC (rev 4896)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-23 17:58:49 UTC (rev 4897)
@@ -22,10 +22,10 @@
     'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.3798.xml'>
   <!ENTITY rfc3977 PUBLIC '' 
     'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.3977.xml'>
-  <!ENTITY rfc4234 PUBLIC '' 
-    'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.4234.xml'>
   <!ENTITY rfc4288 PUBLIC '' 
     'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.4288.xml'>
+  <!ENTITY rfc5234 PUBLIC '' 
+    'http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml/reference.RFC.5234.xml'>
 ]>
 
 <rfc ipr="full3978" docName="draft-ietf-usefor-usepro-11" obsoletes="1036"
@@ -134,7 +134,7 @@
       <section title="Syntax Notation">
         <t>Syntax defined in this document uses the Augmented
         Backus-Naur Form (ABNF) notation (including the Core Rules)
-        defined in <xref target="RFC4234" /> and constructs defined in
+        defined in <xref target="RFC5234" /> and constructs defined in
         <xref target="USEFOR" /> and <xref target="RFC2822" />.</t>
       </section>
 
@@ -2148,8 +2148,8 @@
       &rfc2119;
       &rfc2822;
       &rfc3629;
-      &rfc4234;
       &rfc4288;
+      &rfc5234;
       <reference anchor="USEFOR">
         <front>
           <title>Netnews Article Format</title>