Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:13:04 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Monday, August 25, 2008 @ 17:13:03
  Author: eagle
Revision: 4924

Move the Disposition bit for message/news to Interoperability
considerations.  In the other registrations, use Interoperability
considerations, not implementation considerations, to match the
template (it would help if I read carefully).  Re-add Frank's
correct Applications that use this media type for message/news.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-25 23:45:39 UTC (rev 4923)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-08-26 00:13:03 UTC (rev 4924)
@@ -1455,15 +1455,15 @@
    MIME subtype name:        news
    Required parameters:      none
    Optional parameters:      charset, compare message/rfc822
-   Disposition:              by default, inline
    Encoding considerations:  compare message/rfc822 (RFC 2046)
    Security considerations:  OBSOLETE, use message/rfc822.
    Interoperability considerations:
                              Rarely used; and therefore often
-                             handled as application/octet-stream
+                             handled as application/octet-stream.
+                             Disposition should by default be inline.
    Published specification:  [SON-OF-1036], RFC&rfc.number;
    Applications that use this media type:
-                             None known.
+                             Some old mail and news user agents.
    Intended usage:           OBSOLETE
    Author:                   Henry Spencer 
    Change controller:        IETF
@@ -1548,7 +1548,7 @@
    Encoding considerations:  7bit or 8bit MUST be used to maintain
                              compatibility. 
    Security considerations:  None.
-   Implementation considerations:
+   Interoperability considerations:
                              Disposition should by default be inline.
    Applications that use this media type:
                              Control message issuers, relaying
@@ -1636,7 +1636,7 @@
                              should exist within a hierarchy.  Such
                              authorization must be accomplished by
                              other means.
-   Implementation considerations:
+   Interoperability considerations:
                              Disposition should by default be inline.
    Applications that use this media type:
                              Control message issuers, relaying