Subject: start reviewing!

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:46:16 -0800 (PST)

Oh hi.

I trust everyone saw this announcement:

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>directories.  This draft is a work item of the User Services Working
>Group of the IETF. 

>       Title       : FYI on Questions and Answers 
>                     Answers to Commonly asked New Internet User Questions
>	Author(s)   : R. Plzak, A. Wells, E. Krol
>	Filename    : draft-ietf-uswg-fyi4-00.txt
>	Pages	    : 7
>	Date	    : 27-Oct-98
	
Note how nice and concise it is. :-)  I think you know where I'm going
with this: please read it!!!  Send feedback.  The authors have worked hard
to put something together that met the arguments, uh I mean requirements,
discussed at the last meeting.  I am SURE there are comments.  

And many thanks to Amy, Ed and especially Ray for pulling this together!

April

-------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine			1-650-604-0762  --> me
GLOBE Program			1-800-858-9947  --> GLOBE Help Desk
(Raytheon ITSS)			[email-masked]
NASA Ames Research Center, MS 204/14, Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
(and IETF User Services Area Director http://archimedes.nasa.gov/usv/)