Subject: agenda for SD

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:51:12 -0700 (PDT)

For some reason, I am not dealing with IETF scheduling at the 11th hour
for this meeting.  This alone may be a sign of the oncoming end of the
world, but on the theory that we are all around in December, what topics
would you like to see on the USWG agenda?

Input welcome!

April

---

From: Walter Houser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:45:27 -0400

At Pittsburgh I volunteered to help on updating FYI 7. I was told there was
a draft update on the list, but I could not get into the archive at
ftp://ftp.near.net/mail-archives/us-wg  (550 no such directory) Help!?

--
Walt Houser, VA Webmaster http://www.va.gov/
VA Privacy Notice for Information Collected from E-mails and Web Forms
http://www.va.gov/privacy/email.asp

---

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

the archives are now at:

Archive: http://www.isc.org/ml-archives/uswg/2000/maillist.html 

(per ietf web page, changed right before last mtg)

or ask Ray as I don't think one went to the list....

A.

---

From: "Susan R. Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:49:04 -0400 (EDT)

I should have a new draft of the Tao ready in a couple of weeks, so it
will be ripe for discussion (bad metaphor?)