Subject: a few more words

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

As you can gather from the minutes, we are re-doing milestones and charter
at this point.  I will try to send out a strawman on that for comment, but
if you are working on a doc, pls send me some estimate of when you think
you'll hit ID, etc.

Also, Ray says he would welcome a co-author for FYI 7 to help him pull it
all together.  Any volunteers?

thanks!
April

---

From: Walter Houser <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:30:23 -0400

I am interested in co-authoring with Ray.  Please post to the list the current
draft and work to be done.

---

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

Aie, Walt, sorry not to respond sooner...and to a volunteer! :)

This sounds great to me.  We got a couple of other volunteers to help too,
but since you and Ray are the most familiar with it all, it would be great
if you guys could take the lead and delegate out as necessary.

Ray....can we please have the latest draft?? Please please? ;)

thanks!
April