Subject: New Stock Profiled: (WAIV) Target Price $.25

From: "Action Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 05:50:08 -1800

SPECIAL ALERT
   G]&n= bsp;           &nb= sp;         Feb. 2003 Edition  - Featuring CNN
Money and Reuters Each month Wall Street Monthly analysts study, rese= arch,
and examine hundreds of NASDAQ stocks, in an e= ffort to pinpoint the one
with the most promise. 

This month's = pick : World Associates Inc. 

Symbol: WAIV= [1]

Current Price: $0.11 +15.45%= 

Opinion: Strong Buy Recent News: [IMG][2]

Even in a down market - The Real Estate sector= continues to perform
andits stocks stay strong. More.....[4] 

[IMG][5]  The Housing Market is Red Hot ! Construction spe= nding rose 0.3%
in November, helped by record acti= vity in the red-hot housing market, the
governmen= t reported! .    More.....[6] 

[IMG][7]  The median price of new and existing homes sol= d in San
BernardinoCounty during November skyr= ocketed 18.2 percent from a year
earlier. &nb= sp;  More.....[8] 

[IMG][9]The results are in. Last year was another record= -setting year for
real estate thanks to an economy wi= th low interest rates.    More..... 

 Highlights of Current and Future Success: 

 -= Recently acquired more than $10 M in real estate asse= ts 

 - Projected sales = of $100,000,000 over four years 

 - More than $5M in= earnings projected for each of 2003 and 2004 

 -  Real estat= e may provide assets that allow for a listing on a= major
exchange 

 - Incorporating en= vironmentally friendly and sustainable technologies 

WAIV Aims High, Determined To Succeed: 

World is extending the real estate concept of "h= ighest and best use" to
include quality of lif= e considerations. A "higher and better" use for
real=property is to find the very most profitable use that= also provides a
beneficial impact to the communit= y and environment. World believes that
this approa= ch will be a key to successful real property de= velopment in
the future. A Closer Look: World Associates, Inc. (World) was founded
in1990 a= nd it has evolved into a fully integrated ! real = estate
enterprise. World is combining access to the c= apital markets, a competency
with Internet technology= , a portfolio of sustainable technologies, and
the=inherent strength of real estate as a means of creating= shareholder
value. Early in 2002 World acquired more than = $10 million in real estate
assets. The company is = negotiating other joint venture opportunities and
alliance= s, and it will continue to expand it's growing po= rtfolio of
assets to develop. 

Objective: 

The company=FFFFFF92s immediate objective = is to execute a plan of
development for it's current asset= s that include more than 300 acres of
property valu= ed at more than $10,000,000. When fully develop= ed, the
property will support more than 700 home= s representing more than
$100,000,000 in total sales over t= he next four years. The company will
continue t= o add to the assets it owns, focusing on land deve= lopment,
affordable! housing, 55+ housing, and infill= housing. 

Points to Consider[10]:[10]= [IMG]
  * Recently acquired more than $10 M in re= al estate assets 

  * Affordable housing will always be in de= mand 

  * More than $5M in earnings projected for= each of 2003 and 2004 

  * This is an early= stage opportunity with good upside= potential 

  * Real estate may provide assets that all= ow for a listing on a major
exchange 

Conclusion: 

Real estate is the traditional hard asset = and it is the foundation of
WorldAssociates, In= c. The strength and potential for growth embodi= ed by
the current real estate market, dictates = that this sector be in the
spotlight for creating= value. 

The Savvy Investor chooses its first pick = of the New Year - World
Associates Inc. (WAIV).= With their strategic positioning and acquisitions=
WAIV is sure to move to the forefront of the sect= or. In an unstable market
- its a necessity to a= dd strong stocks to your portfolio. 

This has been the February Edition of The = Savvy Investor Newsletter. 

Editing Chairman 

Join our premiere update and g= et a sneak preview of upcoming reports.
Disclaim= er: 

The= Savvy Investor Newsletter provides in= formation on selected companies
that it believes has investment pote= ntial. The&= nbsp; Savvy Investor
Newsletter is not a re= gistered investment advisor or broker - dealer. This
report is prov= ided as an information service only, and the statements and
opi= nions in this report should not be construed as an offer or soli=
citation to buy or sell any security. Savvy Investor Newsletter accepts no
liabi= lity for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use = of
this report. An investment in WAIV is considered to be hig= hly speculative
and should not be considered unless a person c= an afford a complete loss of
investment. The Savvy Investor Newsletter  has = been retained to distribute
this report on WAIV and has been pa= id fifteen hundred dollars by a third
party. This report invo= lves forward looking statements, which involve
risk,and uncert= ainties that may cause actual results to differ materially
from th= ose set forth in the forward - looking statements. For further=
details concerning these risks and uncertainties, see the SEC fili= ngs of
WAIV including the company's most recent annual and quarterly reports[11].
Ifyou feel that this service is no longer of benefit to you, and you do= not
want to be notified along with the investors on this list, p= lease  CLICK
HERE[12] NOTE: By blocking your= email address from the recipients you will
no longer receive your = FREE company advisory nor your FREE company update
in the Future.= 

--- Links ---
   1 3D"http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/intc=
   2 3D"http://bigcha=
   3 3D"http://www.reuters.com/newsArt=
   4 3D"http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=3DtopNew=
   5 3D"http:/=
   6 3D"http://www.us=
   7 3D"http://lang.sb=
   8 3D"http://lang.sbsun.com/homes/articles/1202/18/121802pr=
   9 3D"http:/=
  10 3D"http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/jav=
  11 3D"htt=
  12 3D"http://=