Subject: :), pale-reddish

From: "Edmond Clinton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:26:17 -0480

Genuine Swiss made RolexR repilcas are as close to the real thing 
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers 
are unable to tell the difference from the real Rolex5 watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when 
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fraction of the price.

JUST VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS COUNT OFER!

http://wddadu.parkstroke.com/?anpy

==========
love. It's fun, when you get the knack of it.
     "I'm not Red  to you," I said. "Don't try that palsy-walsy stuff on me,
     By sunup, Jonathan Gull was practicing again. From five thousand feet
never see your sick  daughter  again. Got it? But I'll make sure that you do
     "Come along then." said  Jonathan.  "Climb  with  me  away  from  the
made for the door, but they caught me. I heard footsteps behind me.

     Then one day Jonathan, standing  on  the  shore,  closing  his  eyes,
     So  we  made  it to the end of  the street and the  turn nice and easy.