Subject: [v4tov6transition] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem-00

From: "Yiu L. Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:39:02 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:24:03 -0700
To: Yiu Leung Lee <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem-00

A new version of I-D, draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Yiu Lee and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem
Revision:  00
Title:   Problem Statements of IPv6 Transition of ISP
Creation_date:  2010-08-30
WG ID:   Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
The IETF has defined a number of technologies and techniques that
targets the transition from IPv4 to IPv6.  Documented techniques
identify high level use cases and generalized options for networks.
Operators may have difficulty attempting to apply the documented
techniques to their networks since each network and system operates
uniquely within the global Internet.  Operators may require guidance
on how to identify the appropriate technology, or technologies, and
apply them to their specific environments.  This memo describes the
problem statements related to the transition of operator's networks
to IPv6.

The IETF Secretariat.

------ End of Forwarded Message