Subject: [v4v6interim] Address Plus Port

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:28:43 -0700

Randy Bush has asked to present "Address Plus Port" (A+P) at the upcoming
interim meeting.  It is described in:

  "A Better Approach than Carrier-Grade-NAT"
  http://mice.cs.columbia.edu/getTechreport.php?techreportID=560
  Olaf Maennel, Randy Bush, Luca Cittadini, and Steven M. Bellovin

Please read it before the meeting.

The current agenda now has a slot for his presentation and is at:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/int/trac/wiki/v4v6interim

-d

_______________________________________________
v4v6interim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v4v6interim

---

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:38:22 -0400

I've posted a new rev of the DS-lite draft. It replaces both
draft-durand-dual-stack-lite-00.txt and
draft-droms-softwires-snat-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-softwire-dual-stack-lite-00
.txt

   - Alain.