Subject: [v4v6interim] nat-pt-replacement-comparison-01

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:31:29 -0700

I just posted draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-01 with the following
changes:

   o  Added A+P

   o  Refined security considerations for sharing addresses

   o  "CPE" -> "CPE router"

   o  removed NAPT defintion (we use NAT to mean NAPT, as is done
      colloquially)

   o  fixed some text and figures for APB-Revised

   o  removed the DNS rewriting function from NAT64's figure showing
      IPv6 hosts accessing IPv4 servers.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-0
1.txt

-d

_______________________________________________
v4v6interim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v4v6interim