Subject: [v4v6interim] nat-pt-replacement-comparison-02

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:01:44 -0700

I just posted draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-02,
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-02,
which incorporates the following changes based on changes to the underlying
documents.

   o  Updated DS-Lite reference; no changes to text

   o  Updated from APB-Revised to SAM; changed text

(in the comparison document, the changes between APB-Revised and SAM were
relatively minor)

   o  Updated sNAT-PT reference; added description of IPv4-to-IPv6 1:N
      port mapping

   o  Mentioned policing difficulties for shared addresses (DHCP
      snooping, ARP security, ingress filtering)

   o  Discuss IPsec compatibility

   o  Added explanation of how NAT444 can support IPv6 using Teredo

For this version I did not have time for the authors of the 
underlying documents to review the comparison document -- so
please accept my apologies if I summarized the new documents
incorrectly, and send me changes.

-d

_______________________________________________
v4v6interim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v4v6interim