Subject: draft-satapati-v6ops-natpt-applicability-00

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:26:13 +0100

I think this is very useful draft and it's in good shape.
I'd like to see the section on 3GPP2 completed, but otherwise
the sooner we get this analysis published, the better.

   Brian

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:29:03 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

> the sooner we get this analysis published, the better.

Thanks Brian.  Just in case, did you have a look at the "NAT-PT 
applicability considerations" thread, at:

http://ops.ietf.org/lists/v6ops/v6ops.2003/msg01271.html

.. which tried to provoke thoughts on several subjects relating to the 
document which might be unanimous.

Do you have any further comments to make based on these?

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:07:22 +0900 (JST)

i have been told that 3GPP/3GPP2 network will be IPv6 only, and we need
	twists to support connection from 3GPP/3GPP2 handset to IPv4 server
	(such as yahoo).  http://press.nokia.com/PR/200311/923684_5.html
	introduces CDMA phone with dual-stack support.  i'm wondering what is
	the difference in 3GPP/3GPP2 statement i saw in the mailing list,
	and the nokia phone.

itojun