Subject: RE: IETF 58 v6ops meeting baker-ipv6-renumbering slides

From: "Robson Oliveira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:56:41 -0200

Fred,

I would suggest the recommendation add "View the syslog or debug before link
removal, requests still be doing to this link. Some TOOLS can help you".

-robson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Fred Baker
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 1:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF 58 v6ops meeting baker-ipv6-renumbering slides

I sent a note earlier and for some reason it has not arrived back at my
machine. Hmmm.

Permit a resend...

My slides for v6ops this week are at:
     ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/v6ops/Renumbering_Networks.ppt
     ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/v6ops/Renumbering_Networks.pdf

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:04:38 -0600

>removal, requests still be doing to this link. Some TOOLS can help you".

Thanks. Specifically what tools would you recommend?

I'm personally all in favor of tools. I'd like to be a little more specific 
than that, though.