Subject: WG Last Call: last two draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-* documents (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:47:37 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I'd like to remind you that the LC is ending in two days, and we have
received zero feedback.  The two particular documents were tuned more than
the rest, but I still believe there should be at least something worthy of
note here!  (Or, just sending a note that you've read it would also be
nice).

We intend to revise (all) the survey documents immediately after
Minneapolis to take account the couple of comments received, and send them
to the IESG immediately afterwards.

Pekka
 writing as co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:00:39 +0300 (EEST)
From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: WG Last Call: last two draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-* documents

Hi all,

This is a WG Last Call for comments on sending the following last two
"Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards" documents
to the IESG for consideration as Informational RFCs:

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Application Area 
Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-03.txt

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Internet Area 
Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-02.txt

Please review these documents carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this document
is ready to go to the IESG.  Silence does NOT indicate consent.  Unless
sufficient support is demonstrated on the list, the documents will not be
send to the IESG.

The last call will end in 2 weeks, on 7th November.

Pekka, Jonne & Bob