Subject: dynamic v6ops document status web page created

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:23:04 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,

(co-chair hat on)

Henrik Levkowetz has kindly set up a "draft status page" for v6ops
documents.  This shows the status of the documents, and gives the
pointer to ID tracker for respective documents.  This could in future
also link to the issue tracker.

By clicking the draft name, you can also get the previous versions of
the documents, and HTML diffs between the different versions of the
documents. (The format of the HTML diffs might improve in the future.)

It is available at:

http://ietf.levkowetz.com/drafts/v6ops/

We'll add reference to this on the www.6bone.net/v6ops/ page.

Hopefully you'll find this useful!  If you have suggestions for
improvements etc., please send them to me.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings