Subject: IETF61 draft minutes + slides

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:58:04 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

The draft minutes + slides (except for one missing presentation, yet) 
are complete at:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/61/IETF61-v6ops-minutes.txt
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/61/0*.pdf (slides)

Please send corrections, additions, etc. preferably this week, after 
which I'll push these to the proceedings.

Remember that it's important that the minutes are accurate as these 
are basically the only record on what was discussed.  So, it's 
important for you to check out that they match you think was said at 
the meeting.  Please give them a quick look!

Comments can be sent off-list, or if you deem them important enough, 
on-list.

(hat off)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings