Subject: Ops experience of enabling MIP6 movement detection sought

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:09:53 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

DNA working group is going to specify a BCP document how the routers 
are best configured (e.g., the intervals, consistency of prefixes, 
etc.) in a manner to support smooth IPv6 movement detection 
(typically deployed to facilitate MIPv6).

In order to get an operational take, they'd like to find person(s) who 
have operational experience with configuring the routers to 
accommodate fast movement detection.

If you've experience on this, and would like to participate 
(co-author, provide feedback, etc.), please contact me and the other 
Pekka (DNA co-chair) off-list.  Thanks.

(hat off)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings