Subject: v6ops WG document status

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 05:47:56 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

In order to make the meeting go quicker, here's the status of v6ops WG 
documents.  Please read and send your comments / questions now.

......

Still in the WG
===============

draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis 
draft-ietf-v6ops-assisted-tunneling-requirements
 	(+ other tunneling reqs documents)
  ==> both to be discussed at this meeting

Forwarded for publication
=========================

draft-ietf-v6ops-onlinkassumption
  ==> waiting for rfc2461bis to be (reasonably) complete, now at IPv6 
WGLC

draft-ietf-v6ops-v6onbydefault
  ==> waiting for the fixes (most notably, TCP behaviour change) to 
complete; alternative resolution: publish a less useful document 
without fixes immediately

draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis
  ==> finally agreement on IMS text, should be done after a revision

draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2
  ==> waiting for information from Steve Bellovin whether he requires 
us to publish v6-in-v4 IPsec document before this can be published, 
otherwise done modulo an RFC-editor removing the sentence on TTL=255.

draft-ietf-v6ops-renumbering-procedure
  ==> waiting for authors to revise to address IESG feedback (since 3 
months)

Accepted for publication, done
==============================

draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-security
draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition
draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios
draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-analysis

Published since the last meeting
================================

draft-ietf-v6ops-unmaneval  as RFC3904