Subject: A Unified 4to6 Transition Model (I-D project too late for IETF publication)

From: Rémi Després <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:35:53 +0100

Hi,

At http://perso.wanadoo.fr/remi.despres/4to6.htm you will find
an I-D project which arrived too late to be on the
IETF site for the November meeeting. (in txt, doc, and PDF target file to
be copied)

Its subject is a Unified Model, named 4to6,  for the IPv4 to IPv6
transition.

The innovative material it brings is believed to be important to facilitate
transition to IPv6, and to be therefore very relevant to the work of v6ops.

In particular, applicability of the new model to 3GPP, although not
explicitely covered, is expected .

Although late availability of the document didn't permit to have a slot in
the draft agenda, I hope to have exchanges of views in Washington with those
who are interested (or even before by e-mail).

productive contacts.

Regards,

Rémi Després