Subject: Latest version of Tunnel end-point auto-discovery analysis and solution

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 02:17:06 +0100

Hi all,

Recently we had submitted new versions for the IPv6 Tunnel End-Point
Auto-Discovery analysis and solution.

We have not received further comments on those documents.

Once more I will like to make sure that you're aware of this, so here are
the links to both documents:

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto
-disc-02.txt
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-solution
-tun-auto-disc-01.txt

Please, provide your comments !

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.