Subject: authoritative

From: Tyler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:15:26 +0100

ALTHOUGH WINDS WILL REMAIN LIGHT.

AS THE LOW MOVES TOWARD PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND. AS THE LOW MOVES TOWARD
PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND.

WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM ASTWEDNESDAY IN THE
UPPER NOATAK VALLEY. WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM
ASTWEDNESDAY FOR BROOKS RANGE PASSES.

FOG HAS DEVELOPED ALONG RIVER VALLEYS AND NEAR BODIES OF WATERTHIS
MORNING. WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM
ASTWEDNESDAY.

Thesesound files are intended to help fill that gap. BITTERLY COLD WIND
CHILL TEMPERATURES TONIGHT. WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO
12 PMAST WEDNESDAY. WILL PRODUCEWIND CHILL TO 55 BELOW. A GULF OF ALASKA
STORM WILL SPREAD SNOW INTO THE ANCHORAGE AREALATER THIS EVENING.
RESIDENTS SHOULD USE CAUTION WHEN TRAVELLING OUTSIDE. WIND CHILL
ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM ASTWEDNESDAY. AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO 4
INCHESIS EXPECTED.

I believethat traditional musicians only ever played when they felt like
it; weshould do the same. BY MIDNIGHT EAST WIND WILL INCREASE TO 15 TO
25 MPH ANDREDUCE VISIBILITY TO ONE QUARTER MILE AT TIMES IN BLOWING
SNOW.

FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDSAND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE
LIKELY. CONDITIONS WILL IMPROVE BY MIDDAY WEDNESDAY AS WINDS
DIMINISH.

SNOW WILL CONTINUE TO FALL THROUGHOUT TONIGHTWITH 3 TO 6 INCHES EXPECTED
BY THE MORNING COMMUTE. HEAVIEST SNOW WAS FALLING IN EASTANCHORAGE AT
THAT TIME.

TOTAL SNOWFALL OF 6 TO 12INCHES OF NEW SNOW IS EXPECTED BY WEDNESDAY
AFTERNOON. BE CAREFULTO COVER EXPOSED SKIN TO PREVENT FROSTBITE. This
last technique is particularly effective on larger instruments.

ALL TRAVEL ANDOUTDOOR ACTIVITY IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. A WIND CHILL
WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM AST WEDNESDAY. BLIZZARD WARNING
REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM WEDNESDAY TO 4 AM ASTTHURSDAY.

WINDS WILL REMAIN LIGHT.

SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 1INCH. HEAVIEST SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED BETWEEN7AM
AND 6 PM WEDNESDAY. TEMPERATURES HAVE FALLEN BELOW FREEZING IN MUCH
OFTHE AREA.

LOOK FOR MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITHNUMEROUS SNOW SHOWERS. HEAVIEST
SNOWFALL ISEXPECTED NORTH AND EAST OF CLAM GULCH BETWEEN MIDNIGHT
TONIGHT ANDMIDDAY WEDNESDAY.