Subject: A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 6 PM ASTFRIDAY.

From: Cisneros W. Emily <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:46:05 +0800

SNOW HEAVIER AT TIMES WITH VISIBILITIESFROM ONE-QUARTER TO ONE-HALF
MILE.

SNOW CONTINUING THROUGH 2 AM WITH UP TO 2 INCHES OF ACCUMULATION. This
file is usually updated about every two minutes.

A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT VISIBILITIES WILL BE LIMITEDDUE TO
BLOWING SNOW. A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST
FRIDAY. CLOUDY WITH A FEW FLURRIES THROUGH 4 AM.

WITH LOW VISIBILITIES DEVELOPING LATE TONIGHT.

A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT VISIBILITIES WILL BE LIMITEDDUE TO
BLOWING SNOW. CLOUDY OVER THE VALLEY WITH LIGHT SNOWCONTINUING.

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats. CLOUDY WITH A FEW FLURRIES THROUGH 4 AM.
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH LIGHT WINDS THROUGH 4 AM. A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY
REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST FRIDAY. EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO
25 MPH INTHOMPSON PASS.

A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 6 PM ASTFRIDAY.
WITH LOW VISIBILITIES DEVELOPING LATE TONIGHT. USE CAUTION WHEN
TRAVELING. SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW WILL CAUSE LOCALVISIBILITIES UNDER HALF
A MILE FROM EARLY FRIDAY MORNING THROUGHFRIDAY AFTERNOON.

ISOLATED SNOW SHOWERS DEVELOPING MID EVENING.

CLOUDY WITH A FEW FLURRIES THROUGH 4 AM.

CLOUDY OVER THE VALLEY WITH LIGHT SNOWCONTINUING. This same information
is available in other file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP
formats.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH LIGHT WINDS THROUGH 4 AM.