Subject: retrieval

From: chronologically <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:48:54 +0800

in fact, it's a saturday night and i'm supposed to be at an art show
right now but i had an ob on thursday and have been at home since. when
my friends whine and complain or stress over silly things, i'm glad i
have this new perspective on life.

It ussually is not painful, just annoying, and goes away in a few weeks
only to return in a year or two.

which can be very, very painful in itself. Herpes is a minor sexually
transmitted skin disease.

A healthy lifestyle and a high intake of good food and vitamins will go
a long way in keeping outbreaks to a minimum.

Sure this is much better than waiting until after sex, but to me it
still isn't good enough. My patients with herpes don't go around telling
the world that I helped them with their outbreaks.

Also is this to be used in addition to the condom during sex?

It has challenged me on the question of "Do I have any responsibilities
towards trying to prevent the people in the community who do not Herpes
from getting it, and if so what are they? Isn't it a bit manipulative to
allow someone to develop feelings for you without warning them that they
risk a life-long viral infection if they get involved with you? i did
however, have a slight nasal drug abuse addiction a few years back, and
def did spread it, most likly from a lip cold sore active infection to
the straw to my nose. Regular STD testing panels do not test for herpes
or genital warts. if you become a self confidant, interesting person,
people are drawn to that. No one told them they could get herpes from
fellatio. If could be lots of things, but you need to go asap for your
baby! No one told them much of anything about sexually transmitted
infections.

Not telling someone before you have sex that you have Herpes is
absolutely the wrong thing to do. Does anyone have any advice for me,
and how to aproch the situation properly. Resist all attempts to blow
out scabs - they will fall out themselves when ready.

i must admit it helped alot.

If you wait until they are already emotionally attached to you, they may
feel compelled to continue with the relationship when they may not have
if you had told them up-front. I have never been able to talk about
this, I just cry and isolate, it even keeps me from intamate
relationships. during those times, i don't have sex with my partner.

I think that seeing somebody would be a good idea. But you have
SOMETHING to eat. Since this happened my nose has been trying to heal
but as a result is getting uncomfortably blocked by bloody scabs. I
would recommend that you read our Herpes FAQ.

There is no way you can entertain even the thought of sex if you suspect
you have Genital Herpes or any other std. cant state it as fact tho.

I do not have any more blisters, only had a few but they are healed.