Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security-concerns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Concerns With Tunneling
	Author(s)       : J. Hoagland, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security-concerns-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-07

A number of security concerns with tunnels are documented.  The
primary intent of this document is to raise the awareness regarding
the security issues with tunnels as deployed today.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security-concerns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.