Subject: IPv6 Operations Agenda for Dublin

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:07:52 -0700

The draft agenda is as follows. If anyone has any agenda bashing to  
do, please contact me off-list.

I had asked for two slots, and got them. Behave asked for two slots  
and didn't, and we are cooperating with them on the NAT-PT++ project.  
I think we can do this in one slot. Hence, Marcia, I yield our  
Thursday slot to Behave - please list it so on the general agenda.

My objectives in this meeting are:
   - conclude any open issues on the Rogue RA, Address, and CPE  
matters, adopt as working group items if there is consensus to do so,  
and if possible close them
   - conclude any open issues on the NAT-PT++ requirements. I intend  
to ask for WG last call on both the v6ops and behave working group  
mailers, and would appreciate all commentary in a timely fashion
   - conclude any open issues on Teredo/tunnels

Ten discussions in 150 minutes is 15 minutes per discussion. I am  
hoping that we can in fact do that.

We will need a jabber scribe and someone to take minutes. Volunteers,  
please drop me a note.
Monday 28 July, 2008 9:00-11:30 Dublin Time

Agenda bashing

Rogue RA issues
     draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra
     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard

Address issues
     draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon

NAT-PT++ Problem Statement
     draft-despres-v6ops-apbp
     draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req

Teredo and tunnels
     draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security-concerns
     draft-krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update
     draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions

CPE Router
     draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router

Broadband issues
     draft-kaippallimalil-v6ops-ipv6-bbnet