Subject: [v6ops] Important milestone dates between now and Taiwan IETF meeting

From: Joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:49:17 -0700

2011-10-13 (Thursday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.

* 2011-10-17 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-10-21 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

* 2011-10-24 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

* 2011-10-31 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2011-11-02 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2011-11-04 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-11-07 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2011-11-13 - 2011-11-18: 82nd IETF Meeting in Taipei, Taiwan.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:10:20 -0700

Thanks, Joel.

For the record, for us to post an agenda, we need to see "I'm interested" comments on the list on drafts. To see "I'm interested" comments, we need to have authors post drafts and ask the working group to comment on them. Authors have four weeks to get their drafts in the mill, and earlier is better than later.

On Sep 22, 2011, at 4:49 PM, Joel jaeggli wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops