Subject: [v6ops] Milestones between now and IETF 83 Paris.

From: Joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:28:24 -0800

As we are approaching the New Year and the halfway point between the
previous meeting and the next one, I thought it germain to enumerate the
milestones. The following are the relevant document submission and
scheduling milestones for IETF 83.

2012- 02-13 (Monday): Cutoff date for BOF proposal requests to Area
Directors at 17:00 PT (UTC -8). To request a BOF, please see
instructions on Requesting a BOF.

2012-02-23 (Thursday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.

2012-02-27 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (UTC -8).

2012-03-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2012-03-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (UTC -8), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2012-03-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(UTC -7), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2012-03-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (UTC
-7), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2012-03-25 - 2012-03-30: 83rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France.