Subject: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt (fwd)

From: Andrew Yourtchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:06:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello all,

Finally I managed to comb a little bit and finally submit the doc that 
aims to compare RAs with DHCPv6 which emerged from the discussion on this 
list a few weeks ago.

I'll be very happy to hear any comments, suggestions, flames, etc.

--a

p.s. The "realtime changes" repository is at: 
https://github.com/ayourtch/ra-dhcpv6, in case you want to send the 
feedback via a pull request :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 04:52:14 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Andrew Yourtchenko <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
     draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Andrew Yourtchenko and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison
Revision:	 00
Title:		 A comparison between the DHCPv6 and RA based host configuration
Creation date:	 2013-11-27
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00

Abstract:
    This document attempts to make a balanced comparison between the RA-
    based and DHCPv6-based host configuration mechanisms.  It compares
    the two on different aspects, e.g: underlying media assumptions,
    coordination, locality, etc.  and highlights the strong and weak
    sides of both protocols for each scenario.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat