Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 00:10:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6/SLAAC Address Configuration Interaction Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Ron Bonica
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Xiangyang Gong
                          Wendong Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-11-26

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the DHCPv6/SLAAC interaction issue on host.
   More specifically, the interaction is regarding with the A, M, and O
   flags defined in ND protocol. Test results identify that current
   implementations in operating systems have varied on interpreting
   these flags. The variation might cause some operational issues as
   described in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/