Subject: [v6ops] Final v6ops agenda

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:50:40 +0000

at least until we bash it...

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/agenda/agenda-93-v6ops

On this agenda, I have listed:

sunset4:
     draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis
     draft-ietf-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation

v6ops old business:
     draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices
     draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc
     draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat

v6ops new drafts:
     draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast
     draft-vyncke-v6ops-ipv6-only-thin-clients
     draft-colitti-v6ops-host-addr-availability
     draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis

We also have talks from Apple and OTE, and a charter discussion.

The authors of the three v6ops working group documents each tell me that they may not use their whole slot. If that happens, I'll move topics from the Friday agenda to the Tuesday agenda in real time. So, folks, please be prepared. Slots are about 20 minutes in length, and the chairs would prefer that a significant subset of that be discussion from the floor.

I need any and all slides, ppt, pptx, or pdf, by Saturday evening please, so I can post them.