Subject: [v6ops] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on charter-ietf-v6ops-03-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 05:50:03 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-v6ops-03-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-v6ops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely ready for external review. Could also be just fine to
re-charter,
not sure what's intended.

This is though a pretty vague charter and mostly seems to characterise
what won't be done instead of what is planned to be done. I'm ok with
that given that the WG seems to have a bunch of work to do and doesn't
seem to have gone crazy in the past.