Subject: [v6ops] Benoit Claise's Yes on charter-ietf-v6ops-03-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:09:14 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-v6ops-03-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-v6ops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Future work items within this scope will be adopted by the Working
Group only if there is a substantial expression of interest from
the community and if the work clearly does not fit elsewhere in the
IETF."

Slightly confused by "this scope". At first glance,  I thought about the
entire charter, and then wonder about the meaning of "if the work clearly
does not fit elsewhere in the IETF". I guess that the scope in question
is the previous paragraph.
Simple solution: combine the paragraph with the previous one.