Subject: [v6ops] Alia Atlas' Abstain on draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 06:03:56 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also agree with Alvaro.

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 17:53:17 -0700

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world/

notwithstanding that the call has already occurred and I don't  expect
to change anyone's minds anyways I would direct attention to the current
discussion of the follow-on draft in the v6ops working group .

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=v6ops&gbt=1&qdr=w&q=draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops

the wide diversity of opinions there is very  much why the measurement
is purposefully neutral.

> 
> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>