Subject: [v6ops] IETF 95 Agenda for v6ops

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 21:16:21 +0000

You may find our agenda at IETF 95 at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda/v6ops/. We will discuss two internet drafts, and have a presentation on IPv6 deployment successes and failures in Latin America.

We have cancelled the Tuesday morning meeting.

Current Internet Draft status:

Published since IETF 94:
        draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem published as RFC 7690
        draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc published as RFC 7755
        draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat published as RFC 7756
        draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam published as RFC 7757
        draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption published as RFC 7772

RFC Editor: EDIT, Sent to the RFC Editor (being edited by the RFC Editor)
	2016-02-29	draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile

IESG: Approved-announcement to be sent (RFC Editor's in-basket)
	2016-03-17	draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world

IESG: Waiting for Writeup (Joel's in-basket following IETF LC)
	2016-03-09	draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis
	2016-03-09	draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability

WG: WG Document, but needs update following IETF 94 discussion
	2015-10-19	draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices

WG: WG Document, but need updates following list discussion
	2016-02-16	draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem (needs an update)
	2016-02-08	draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-considerations (needs an update)
	2016-01-21	draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host (needs an update)

Individual Submission: Unuqdated since IETF 94
	2015-10-19	draft-xu-v6ops-dslite-redundancy

Individual Submission: Updated and on agenda
	2016-03-11	draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops (on agenda)
	2016-02-27	draft-smith-v6ops-mitigate-rtr-dos-mld-slctd-node (on agenda)

Individual Submission: Updated but no list discussion
	2016-03-21	draft-ybai-v6ops-ipv6-for-openstack
	2016-01-05	draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost
	2016-01-03	draft-xcf-v6ops-chinatelecom-deployment
	2016-01-03	draft-xli-v6ops-cernet-deployment

Expired; the chair notes that there was little interest in them:
        draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes
        draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select
        draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi
        draft-hui-v6ops-ipv6trans-select-nfv