Subject: [v6ops] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: ILA- Identifier Locator Addressing

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:20:57 -0800

Hello,

Per Suresh's recommendation, a mailing list for ILA had be set up to
discuss architecture, problems to solve, and potential for a WG on the
topic. If you're interested please join the list!

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 2:57 PM
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: ILA- Identifier Locator Addressing
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=ila
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ila

Purpose:
This mailing list is for discussion about Identifier Locator
Addressing (ILA) and the possibility of forming a working group around
this topic.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.