Subject: [v6ops] NAT64/464XLAT Deployment Guidelines

From: Henri Alves de Godoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 13:54:33 -0300

Hi v6ops list members.

My name is Henri and I am a network administrator at the University of 
Campinas, UNICAMP / Brazil.

We no longer have ipv4 to deliver to the end users of a wireless 
network. Our wireless traffic overtook the wired network. We are 
researching and doing some testing with NAT64 / DNS64 for delivery of 
ipv6-only to the academic community.

I believe that the discussion of this draft is important and could help 
us to implement NAT64 in the university, as well as to better understand 
the scenario and the problems that will come.

Thanks

Att,

-- 
Henri Alves Godoy
Tecnologia da Informação e Comunicação
Faculdade de Ciências Aplicadas - FCA
Universidade Estadual de Campinas - UNICAMP
Fone: +55 (19) 3701-6682