Subject: [v6ops] Apple itunes is not on IPv6?

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:31:50 +0200

The IETF meeting agenda offers apps for Android and iPhone.

It seems the iPhone app can not be accessed if connecting from a machine 
that does only IPv6 (Windows with IPv4 unchecked, on a cellular access 
network with PDP type IPv6).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ietfers/id449400097?mt=8

If I check IPv4 back on on Windows, and connect to another cellular 
network with PDP type IPv4 (instead of IPv6) then that itunes link works ok.

Alex

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:40:01 +0200

Sorry, talking to myself.

Yes itunes is on IPv6 and yes the agenda on apple devices is 
downloadable on IPv6

Earlier there was some other problem (may be some DNS issue or Windows 
http or so).

Alex

Le 13/06/2018 à 15:31, Alexandre Petrescu a écrit :
> It seems the iPhone app can not be accessed if connecting from a 
> machine that does only IPv6 (Windows with IPv4 unchecked, on a 
> cellular access network with PDP type IPv6).
>