Subject: [v6ops] IPv6 and Enterprises

From: nalini elkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:47:58 +0530

All,

If any in v6ops are interested, we discuss topics with enterprises at our
"New Technology Briefings" which have generally been co-located with IETF
meetings.  The next one will be in Montreal on Saturday, July 14th.   I
believe we could take about 5 or 6 people.  Please respond to me unicast if
you are interested.   It would be a good opportunity to meet / talk with
enterprises f2f.

IPv6 implementation at "brick and mortar" enterprise networks has lagged
that of other sectors.  We will be discussing reasons to migrate.  Our
current lineup of speaker for IPv6 include:​

   -

   Improved Response Time with IPv6: Lee Howard
   -

   SDWan and IPv6 : Friso Feenstra (RaboBank)
   -

   IPv6-Only Performance and Diagnostic Information: Mike Ackermann (Blue
   Cross Blue Shield of Michigan)
   -

   IPv6 Business at Scale: E. Marie Brierley (former project manager at
   Cisco)
   -

   Getting IPv6 from ARIN Is Easy: John Sweeting, Senior Director of
   Registration Services,  American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)

We will also be discussing other topics: Routing & IPWave.

Please contact me, if you are interested & I will give you the location /
registration information.

-- 
Thanks,
Nalini Elkins
President
Enterprise Data Center Operators
www.e-dco.com