Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NAT64/464XLAT Deployment Guidelines in Operator and Enterprise Networks
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-10-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how NAT64 and 464XLAT can be deployed in an
   IPv6 network, whether cellular ISP, broadband ISP, or enterprise and
   the issues to be considered when having an IPv6-only access link,
   regarding: a) DNS64, b) applications or devices that use literal IPv4
   addresses or non-IPv6 compliant APIs, and c) IPv4-only hosts or
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 22:04:33 +0200

Hi all,

I just posted a new version of this document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment/?include_text=1

As usual, inputs welcome !

Regads,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: v6ops <[email-masked]> en nombre de <[email-masked]>
Responder a: <[email-masked]>
Fecha: miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018, 22:01
Para: <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>
Asunto: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-03.txt

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    v6ops mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops

**********************************************
IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.