Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 16:43:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Improving the Reaction of Customer Edge Routers to IPv6 Renumbering Events
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Jan Zorz
                          Richard Patterson
                          Bernie Volz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies improvements to Customer Edge Routers that
   help mitigate the problems that may arise when network configuration
   information becomes invalid, without any explicit signaling of that
   condition to the local nodes.  This document updates RFC7084.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/