Subject: [VCARDDAV] addressbook-data vs. address-data

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:35:11 -0500

Hi Cyrus,

In draft-daboo-carddav-03, section 10.4 defines the addressbook-data XML 
element. But on page 38 the DTD stuff defines an address-data element. Is 
this a typo or did I miss something?

Also, if the right name is addressbook-data then maybe the 
supported-address-data property (section 6.2.2) should be renamed to 
supported-addressbook-data.

Simon

_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:03:03 -0500

Hi Simon,

> supported-addressbook-data.

Yes I spotted that already and have changed 'addressbook-data' to 
'address-data' everywhere in the spec in the -04 version I am working on. 
There are also a couple of other issues with the XML definitions that I 
have fixed (based on my own implementation attempts). I will try and get 
the -04 version published tomorrow.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo