Subject: [VCARDDAV] source context parameter

From: "Javier Godoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:52:30 -0200

(From Section 5.1.3)

The interpretation of the value for a SOURCE property can depend on the 
setting of the CONTEXT type parameter. The value of the CONTEXT type 
parameter MUST be compatible with the value of the uri prefix.

Examples:

SOURCE;CONTEXT=LDAP:ldap://ldap.host/cn=Babs%20Jensen,
 %20o=Babsco,%20c=US

it seems as if the CONTEXT parameter were to name the URI scheme used as 
value. If that is true, then it is redundant. What other values may be used?

Javier 

_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:43:21 -0500

> value. If that is true, then it is redundant. What other values may be

Yes, I wondered exactly the same thing. It should probably be zapped.