Subject: [VCARDDAV] vCard 4 Summary

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:24:48 -0400

Hi all,

I've been watching the work of Mark Nottingham in the HTTP WG with much 
admiration. There is a lot of structure in his method, which helps steer 
discussion to a consensus. I'll try to emulate him.

* Recently closed issues:

None.

* Current issues being considered for closure:

The following issues may be closed soon. Please review the proposals  
and speak up (either in favour or against) soon.

- #236: Suggestion for allowance of truncated date format in BDAY

* Current issues being discussed:

- #152: TEL Type Definition
- #171: Per-property UID

See also: http://www.vcarddav.org/issues.xhtml

-- 
Please try Numb, a STUN/TURN server implementation.
Free access at http://numb.viagenie.ca/.
_______________________________________________
VCARDDAV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vcarddav

---

From: "Javier Godoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:36:38 -0300

Simon Perreault wrote:

> The following issues may be closed soon. Please review the proposals  and 
> speak up (either in favour or against) soon.
>

+1

Javier