Subject: [VCARDDAV] Registration is open for CalConnect XVI, October 5-9, 2009, at Apple in Cupertino, California

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:51:48 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

You may receive more than one copy of this notice if you are on multiple 
calendaring-related lists; our apologies. 

Registration is now open for CalConnect XVI, October 5-9, 2009, at Apple 
in Cupertino, California.  Please see 
http://www.calconnect.org/calconnect16.shtml for logistics and 
registration information for the Roundtable and for the Interoperability 
Test Event.

The schedule for the week is posted on the logistics page, and we will 
announce topical agendas for the technical sessions and any additional 
or special sessions of interest as more material becomes available. 

If you are planning on participating in the CalConnect Interoperability 
Test Event, it begins with breakfast on Monday morning the 5th at 08:00 
and runs to noon on Wednesday the 7th.  As usual the Roundtable will 
begin with lunch at 12:30 on Wednesday the 7th  and run until early 
Friday afternoon the 9th. 

Individuals who are not from member organizations may attend a single 
Roundtable to determine if their organization wishes to become involved 
in CalConnect.  An organization does not need to be a member in order to 
participate in the Interoperability Test Event.

See you in Cupertino!

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>