Subject: [VCARDDAV] vcardxml and

From: Arnaud Quillaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:59:34 +0100

Hello,

In vCard 4.0 draft 15, both NICKNAME and CATEGORIES are represented as a 
text-list.

On the other hand, vCard XML draft 6 defines property-nickname as 
containing a value-text-list while property-categories is defined as 
containing a value-text.

Is it just a typo (i.e. property-categories should be defined as a 
value-text-list) or is there a particular reason for this difference ?

Thanks,

Arnaud Quillaud

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:37:53 -0500

> value-text-list) or is there a particular reason for this difference ?

I think it's an error in vcardxml. <categories> should take a 
value-text-list. I'll fix it in -07.

Thanks!
Simon