Subject: [VCARDDAV] Last Call: <draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-02.txt> (vCard Format extension : represent vCard extensions defined by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Converged Address Book (CAB) group) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 12:44:52 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the vCard and CardDAV WG (vcarddav)
to consider the following document:
- 'vCard Format extension : represent vCard extensions defined by the
   Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Converged Address Book (CAB) group'
  <draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-06-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines extensions to the vCard data format for
   representing and exchanging certain contact information.  The
   properties covered here have been defined by the Open Mobile Alliance
   Converged Address Book group, in order to synchronize, using OMA Data
   Synchronization, contact fields that were not already defined in the
   base vCard 4.0 specification.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.