Subject: [VCARDDAV] Fwd: [scim] Upload of SCIM/vCard mapping draft

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:15:29 -0600

Of interest.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[scim] Upload of SCIM/vCard mapping draft
Date: 	Fri, 14 Sep 2012 01:08:18 +0000
From: 	Bert Greevenbosch <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

Yesterday I uploaded a draft that provides mapping between SCIM and
vCard. It is available under the following link:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping/

The draft provides the mapping in two directions: from SCIM to vCard and
from vCard to SCIM.

Open issues include the conversion method between SCIM ids and vCard
UIDs. When that is done, it should be easy to port the grouping function.

I think the draft is also very useful for the discussion on the format
to use for SCIM, and in which extent it will be related to vCard.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions!

Best regards,

Bert