Subject: [Venue-selection] Panama City

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 16:58:39 -0400

I was recently in Panama City for the ICANN meeting
(June!) - the hotel I was in was nice, the people were great -
unfortunately the
weather was sufficiently horrible that venturing outside was not really
doable - it was so humid that opening a window for less than a minute made
everything damp- condensation instantly formed on the tile floor, TV,
coffeemaker(!), everywhere.
If all of the attendees could be in the pimary hotel, and never have to
leave, this might be doable, or it we make really really sure that we only
go during much cooler months, but otherwise I predict much complaining.

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf