Subject: [vmeet] Meeting invitation: IETF experiment / 24 Apr 09 0700 PDT

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:43:57 -0400

Hello ,

Eliot Lear invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: IETF experiment
Date: Friday, April 24, 2009
Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Francisco)
Meeting Number: 206 191 445
Meeting Password: ietf

Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the 
meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

As of April 9th, 2009, you can no longer dial toll free in the 408 or 
919 area codes in the United States. The affected toll free numbers are: 
(866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the 
RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=118273082&UID=1115930532&PW=6a9e7c975001125e 
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=118273082&UID=1115930532&PW=6a9e7c975001125e> 

2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: ietf
4. Click "Join Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Press 3 to attend the meeting.
3. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or 
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting on iPhone
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
wbx://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales?MK=206191445&MPW=071ff453121985075c744e57e2169cabb66801b9c9328941a9d8a6da66cf71ba 
<wbx://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales?MK=206191445&MPW=071ff453121985075c744e57e2169cabb66801b9c9328941a9d8a6da66cf71ba> 

Don't have the iPhone WebEx application yet?
Go to 
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298844386

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
41-44-878 7525

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=118273082&UID=1115930532&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=iwi/frVXUi6E0irbcADuUNtBUaDGvsG08a1YX6dEhAo= 
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=118273082&UID=1115930532&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=iwi/frVXUi6E0irbcADuUNtBUaDGvsG08a1YX6dEhAo=> 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do 
not join the session.