Subject: Bargain Software!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Sep 00 1:18:59 AM

Your Software Bargain Update

Prices Good for 7 days only !!!

September 11  Members Update & Sale Announcement 
**************************************************************
  Lotus Smartsuite Millenium Ed. v 9.0 W. IBM Via Voice !! $ 59.95 * Compare to $379.00 !!

  Symantec Act 2000 Latest Full Version, No rebate hassles ! $ 89.95
  Norton Utilities 2000 $ 28.95 *
  Norton Systemworks 2000 Professional $ 48.95
  Norton Antivirus 2000 $ 24.95 * Retail Box Set

  McAffee Office Suite w First Aid 2000, only $ 17.95 a $69.99 value 

Please ask about our other specials !

These prices expire on September 11  !!!

To place an order, Click here !

http://bargain.ibiz7.com/sale.htm

http://bargain.ibiz7.com/sale.htm

http://bargain.ibiz7.com/sale.htm

********************************************************
This message is sent in compliance of H. R. Bill 3113
section 4. Per Section 4, Paragraph (a)(2), further 
transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped using the link below.

If you wish to be removed, please click on the following
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
or send mail directly to [email-masked]
********************************************************