Subject: They All Laughed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 00 22:13:41 EST

THE PROGRAM
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

                   INCREDIBLE $0 to $50,000 in 90 days!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem
impossible? Read on for details.

                          "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've been
reading about in the news lately.  Due to the popularity of this
letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted
an entire show to the investigation of the program described below to
see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely no
laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped
to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make
some extra money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people
are participating that those involved are doing much better than ever
before.  Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its
been very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you
experience it.

                              HERE IT IS BELOW:

                 *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and
the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days !
            Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.It does
not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the
mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you
'vebeen waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions,
andyour dreams will come true. This multi-level e-mail order
marketingprogram works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you
wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get
your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford
Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50%
and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through multi-level
methods by the mid to late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar
industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000)
made their fortune in the last several years in MLM.  Moreover,
statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday through
Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald
Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked
him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over from
scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network
marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and
boo him. He looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response:
"That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave
somethought and study to it. My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years
ago, the corporation I worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my
position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided
to open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems.  I owed my family, friends and
creditors over $35,000.
The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem
to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to
support my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something
significant happened in my life and I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various business opportunities. All of the programs I
received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They were either
too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much 
for me to risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would 
make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a
 book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a
mailing list.THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make
sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY
MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start,
without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper
and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most
of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office 
 (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After 
 determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided
 "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money
for printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders
are fulfilled via e-mail, my only expense is my time. I am telling
you like it is I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not
"rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it made me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF 
YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first 
step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.  By January 30, I had received
196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS
FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS 
UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS,
THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I
had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back
and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
 more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!
! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work
, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying
to place your name in a different place. It won't work and you'll
lose out on a lot of money!
In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+
orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000
 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you
choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your way
to financial security. If you are a fellow business owner and are in
financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider 
this a sign. I DID!

                                 Sincerely,
                              Johnathon Rourke

            A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you
should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal,
could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing
the same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945.I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks
of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR
GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow
you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE
BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you
 have ever imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this
money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!I have retired
from the program after sending thousands and thousands of programs.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way
. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the
people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of
them!

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers
you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

                              "THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did,
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil
and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the
worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will
still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you
invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come
in. IT WORKS!

                         Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

     HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$

                               INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90
days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and
selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit
new multi-level business partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY
MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal
selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office. This
is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.

                          This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them
if youdon't order them).
-- For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on
the list next to the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
-- When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them on
your computer and resell them.
-- Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send
to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on
the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this
method has been tested,and if you alter it, it will not work.
a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and
      remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

     Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and
address,
     ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion
of this letter.

   Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!

          There are two primary methods of building your downline:

                       METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000
programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5%
response. Using a good list the response could be much better. Also,
many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that
is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs
each for a total of 200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000
send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response
to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for
you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000
+ $50,000 for a total of
$55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS 
PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF 
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do justthat, and more! By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing.  You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT #2 will show you the best
methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you where
to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

                METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY
10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE
ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that 
 everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
 Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your 10 members with $5.......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
                   THIS TOTALS ---------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
 the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE
 ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise
until they receive the report!

                              AVAILABLE REPORTS

                *** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
                                   Notes:
-- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
     ACCEPTED.
-- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.
-- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include:
     (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your
e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.

                  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

S. Savage
2181 N. Tracy Blvd #191
Tracy, CA  95376
 
ORDER REPORT #2-"The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet" FROM:

C.Holcomb
3606 Hayden
Amarillo, TX 79110

ORDER REPORT #3-"The Secrets To Multi-Level Marketing on the Internet"
FROM:

D. Vasicak
479 Bennett Street
Luzerne, PA  18709

ORDER REPORT #4-"Guidelines for success" FROM:

L. Daehlin
3208 Wellington Ct. Suite P
Raleigh, NC 27615
                             
               About 50,000 new people get online every month!
                     
                         ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
-- TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately.
-- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5 order, you
MUST send out the requested product/report.
-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
-- Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
     instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
-- ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

                   ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
             Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue

advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don
't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you
have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in!

                       THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you. If you want to
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to
the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR
LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about
this program:

1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to PRODUCE,
SHIP OR ADVERTISE.
2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of
distributing information on earth. This program combines the
distribution power of e-mail together with the revenue generating
power of multi-level marketing.
4. Your only expense--other than your initial $20 investment--is your
time!
5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE
PROFIT!
6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.

ACT NOW!Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Orderthe reports and follow the program outlined above--SUCCESSwill
be yourreward.

                 Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
localoffice of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the
InternalRevenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars aboutbusiness tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
dependant on youractivities and advertising. The information
contained on this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees
stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined that this site
or report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now
void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are
estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in
Washington, DC.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Remove at [email-masked]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////