Subject: We have $25.00 USD to give you!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:02:59 -0500

*******************************************************************************
 A gift email delivered by Segasolution from ATM Gold International
*******************************************************************************
                           Our client is offering you
                   >>>>>      $25.00 US dollars      <<<<<
in real casino chips just for downloading, registering and trying out 
their latest real online interactive games and the new free ATM-GOLD
services. 50,000 Instaprizes and millions of bonus dollars will be won 
during the download. This is a limited offer, so collect your $25.00 USD
dollars and enjoy now

*****************************************************************************

      *** Take advantage of this offer within 24 hours and get a
         free Scratch & Win card offering fabulous prizes. ***

*****************************************************************************
         
          Click here >>>>>  http://www.poilkjmnbqaz.com

*****************************************************************************
If you are not able to collect your prize please email your name and 
email address to mailto:[email-masked] or fax the same
to 1-775-244-4751.

*****************************************************************************
Delivered to referrals and opt-ins only, and we honor all remove
requests. All players must be 21 years and over. Bonus dollars are
only available to credit card depositors and we guarantee
minimum wins. Good luck!

*****************************************************************************
                   mailto:[email-masked]
*****************************************************************************