Subject: MORE Holiday Sales + NO Set Up Fee E-Commerce Solution!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 00 08:24:56 EST

Complete E-COMMERCE solutions to accept VISA, MasterCard, 
American Express, Discover and Checks for your website,
online store, traditional storefront or home based business.

WE OFFER

-Bank-approved merchant accounts
-Real-time, online payment transactions
-Shopping carts
-Terminals & printers
-95% approval rate
-Fast 5 - 7 day setup

A TURNKEY E-COMMERCE SOLUTION FOR

-Internet Storefront Businesses
-Mail Order and Phone Order
-Start-up Businesses
-Traditional Retail Stores
-Home based Businesses

Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit  **** NO PROBLEM ****

------FREE SET-UP------FREE SET-UP------FREE SET-UP----------

While OTHERS Charge You From $200 TO $350 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!!
Limited Time Offer So Take Advantage NOW!!!

Secure transactions are authorized in true real-time
immediately upon submitting orders right on your website.

You can process transactions right over the Internet without
the need for separate transaction terminal or processing
software.

Dedicated data line for fast, 3-5 second transactions.
No installation required! 

Quick and easy account setup: 5 - 7 days.
_____________________________________________

Full Service E-Commerce Provider who offers complete
e-commerce solutions for thousands of businesses.

FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN INDUSTRY EXPERT,
NO OBLIGATION

-LOWEST MONTHLY SERVICE FEES as low as 1.59%
 Banks can charge up to 5% or higher

------FREE SET-UP------FREE SET-UP------FREE SET-UP--------

The Time Is Right!!!            Call Now!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Please call us toll free at:

1-888-480-9950

To have a CONSULTANT contact you, we MUST have ALL of the following information:

First & Last Name_______________________________
Phone with Area Code___________________________
Company Name________________________________
Product and/or Service__________________________
* USA Only, No adult or travel

A merchant account CONSULTANT will contact you soon.
==============================================

1-888-480-9950

Here's what our customers say...

Testimonial # 1 - I knew having a merchant account would
increase my sales, But never thought it would be so great.
In addition in being able to take major credit cards, I can
also do real time credit card processing on the internet and
receive orders while I am Sleeping. It's awesome! I encourage
every serious business owner to get one. Thanks. M.B./MI

Testimonial # 2 - " Being a home based business owner, no
one would approve me, until this came my way. I am more
than grateful. Within 10 days I had my merchant account
set up. I am more than pleased with the 24 hr. customer
service. My business has sky rocketed because I now can
accept credit card orders. " Oscar/FL
===================================================

This message was sent by an independent advertising company.
To be removed send an email to: [email-masked]
with REMOVE in the subject line.  Thank you!
We apologize for any inconvenience.