Subject: Be the First in Your Area to Market This One! 11491

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:35:59 -0600

Get The Inside Track On The NEXT
Market Craze of the 21st Century!

Discover AN ALL CASH BUSINESS that is easy to operate,
simple to manage, has NO COMPETITION, and
NO INVENTORY OR PRODUCT HASSLES!

This is an opportunity in an established "$34 BILLION
industry, where over 90% of the owners are still in business. "
Small Business Administration

If you had the exclusive marketing rights to the first
arcade video games, where would you be today?
The creators of that concept made millions almost
overnight, because their product was so hot and
people could not get enough of it.

What if you had the opportunity to get in on the
next hot business craze?  An amazing money generating machine
called the "Coin Shooter" has been test marketed and perfected
for two years, and is now ready for National Roll Out!
Marketing areas will go FAST-Get yours NOW!

The Coin Shooter is a sports challenge. A game of skill.
Shoot a quarter through the basketball hoop and win a prize.
You could win a free meal at a restaurant, maybe win a free
oil change at an auto repair shop, or maybe win a free car wash!

Your business owners can entertain waiting customers
while making profits! Place this game of skill in restaurants,
sports bars, car washes, truck stops, mini-markets, and
tons of other locations. 

Can you imagine yourself owning 50, 100, or 200 of these
incredible machines? Each one of these units can collect
as much $10 -$15 a day, or more per machine! Can you imagine
owning multiple machines in just one location?
Can you imagine just 5-10 locations? you could earn
$100,000 per year just working part-time!

Immediate cash flow 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a
huge residual income. No overhead, no inventory, no employees
Prime locations are available now!

ACT NOW and receive our FREE FINANCIAL SUCCESS PACKAGE
and, as a BONUS, we will include FREE Shipping and Handling
and EXTRA Machines! (Ask for Details)

All you need to do to get started is send us an E-Mail with
the following info and we will contact you by phone ASAP.

Type in the following required information and
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=PleaseCall4CoinShooter
NAME
ADDRESS
CITY
STATE
PHONE NUMBER
E-MAIL ADDRESS
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=PleaseCall4CoinShooter

The information you submit will be kept confidential and
will be not used for anything except package verification.
You must be over 18 years old to qualify for this program.

Copyright 2000. All rights reserved. The manufacturer does not
warranty or guarantee any income projections, minimum or maximum
earnings, either written or verbally, whatsoever. Any income
derived by the Coin Shooter will depend on such factors as
prevailing market conditions, locations, service provided, etc.
These are factors the manufacturer has absolutely no control over.
Your results could vary from those shown here. You could be more or
less successful than the people above depending on your determination
to succeed. We can help you as best as we can, but you are ultimately
as successful as you want to be.

(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this
message in error.  We do respect our remove lists!   Please do not use
the reply to this e-mail, an e-mail reply cannot be read!  If you would
like to be removed from our mailing list just click below and send
us a remove request email.

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=RemoveCoinShooterPromo