Subject: Good day and Compliments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:28:42 +0100

My Dear,
Good day and Compliments.

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of
God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward
you abundantly. My family and I are true Christians and worship God
truthfully.
I am a female student from University of Nigeria, Lagos. I am 25 yrs old.
I d like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will
love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you.
I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you
can be able to help me in this transaction. Well, my father died earlier
two months ago and left my mother I and my junior brother behind. He was
a
king, which our town citizens titled him before his death. I was a Princess
to him and I and my brother are
the only people who can take Care of his wealth now because my mother is
not literate enough to know all my father?s wealth behind.

He left up to USD 15, 500, 000.00 dollars (FIFTEEN MILLION, five HUNDRED
THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a security company, and I don?t know how and what
I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father?s
kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which
they were planning to do without my presence because I am a female as
stated by our culture in the town. That is why I felt happy when I saw your
contact which I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help
me
secure and invest this money.
I need your help in bringing the box contaning the money out from the
security company, based on your reply I will furnish you with more details
on how we can proceed.

I am ready to pay 10% of the total amount to you if you help us in securing
this money and another 10% interest of Annual Income to you, for handling
this business for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in
lifting this fund, kindly reach me and I will let you know the next step
to
take towards actualizing this transaction as quickly as possible.

I look forward hearing from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,
Princess Peace Oji