Subject: [Webtransport] Request for feedback: IETF 106 WEBTRANS BOF Agenda

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:18:36 -0700

Now that the final schedule has been posted for IETF 106, here is a first
draft of the agenda for the WEBTRANS BOF.  Comments welcome.

WEBTRANS BOF Agenda
Applications and Real-Time Area (ART)
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
13:30 - 15:00
Room: Collyer
Mailing list: [email-masked]
Remote video: https://www.meetecho.com/ietf106/webtrans/

13:30 - 13:35 PM Preliminaries (5 minutes)
   Agenda Bash
   Bluesheets
   Minute takers
   Jabber scribe

13:35 - 13:55 PM Use Cases and Requirements (20 minutes)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-overview

   Machine Learning APIs
   Communications Platform APIs
   Web Gaming
   Requirements/Summary

13:55 - 14:35 Relevant Drafts (40 minutes)

An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC (Tommy Pauly, 10 minutes)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-quic-datagram

Using QUIC Datagrams with HTTP/3 (David Schinazi, 5 minutes)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schinazi-quic-h3-datagram

WebTransport over QUIC (Victor, Vailiev, 5 minutes)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-quic

HTTP/2 as a Transport for Arbitrary Bytestreams (Eric Kinnear & Tommy
Pauly, 10 minutes)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport

WebTransport over HTTP/3 (Victor Vasiliev, 10 minutes)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-http3

14:35 - 14:45 Potential Charter (10 minutes)

14:45 PM - 15:00 PM Wrapup and Summary (15 minutes)