Subject: [Webtransport] IETF 108 WebTransport WG Meeting

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:06:03 -0700

will be starting in a few minutes.

The meeting is being hosted in MeetEcho, which operates somewhat
differently from WebEx, which we used for IETF 107.

Documentation on IETF 108 MeetEcho usage is here:
https://www.ietf.org/media/documents/Documentation-Meetecho-IETF.pdf

A few tips:

   -

   IETF 108 registration and a datatracker account is required to join the
   meeting.
   -

   Your name will be automatically added to the attendee list based on your
   datatracker login.
   -

   Join the session Jabber room via IETF Datatracker Meeting agenda
   -

   When entering the queue, you need to select audio, video or both.
   -

   When you are called on, you need to enable your audio to be heard.
   -

   Please use headphones when speaking.
   -

   Please state your full name before speaking.