Subject: [Webtransport] Preliminary Agenda for IETF 108

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 13:14:53 -0700

Here is a preliminary agenda for IETF 108.  If you'd like to get on/off the
agenda, or if you want to adjust the time allocation, send email to the
chairs.

IETF 108 WEBTRANS WG Agenda

Monday, July 27, 2020

14:10 - 15:50 UTC

7:10 - 8:50 AM Pacific Time

Virtual Room 1

Chairs: Bernard Aboba and David Schinazi

14:10 – 14:30 Preliminaries, Chairs (20 minutes)

   Note Well

   Virtual Bluesheets

   Jabber Scribe, Etherpad Note Takers

   Speaking Queue Manager (David Schinazi)

   Agenda Bash

   W3C WebTransport Update

14:30 - 14:50 WebTransport Overview and Requirements, Victor Vasiliev (20
minutes)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-overview

14:50 - 15:05 WebTransport using HTTP/2, Eric Kinnear (15 minutes)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinnear-webtransport-http2

15:05 - 15:20 WebTransport over QUIC, Victor Vasiliev (15 minutes)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-quic

15:20 - 15:35 WebTransport over HTTP/3, Victor Vasiliev (15 minutes)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-http3

15:35 - 15:50 Wrap up and Summary, Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)