Subject: How you can win in Court

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 03:07:37 +0200

Oprah, Nightline, Maria Shriver, 48 Hours, 20/20, Playboy, Kiplingers 
and more have all interviewed this famous Private Investigator. Now, 
you too can make substantial income using his highly sought- after 
SECRETS.

Thank you for your interest in our training Course! We offer the most 
extensive training course in "How to Collect Judicial Judgments" 
available!!! In fact, we created this industry.

If you are like many people, you are not even sure what a Judicial 
Judgment is and why processing Judicial Judgments can earn you very 
substantial income.

When one person or business files suit against another person or 
business and wins, then winner than has a Judicial Judgment. You are 
happy you won, but you will soon find out the shocking fact: "Its now 
up to you to Collect on the Judgment". The court does not require the 
loser to pay you. The court will not even help you. In fact, employees 
of the court are forbidden by law from telling you how to collect the 
judgment. Basically, the winner has a piece of paper. You must trace 
the loser down, find their assets; their employment, bank accounts, 
real estate, stocks and bonds, etc. The nations most recognized private 
investigator will teach how to do it all!

Very few people know how to find these assets or what to do when 
they are found. The result is that millions of Judgments are just sitting 
in files and being forgotten. This is entirely non-confrontational and 
requires no special licensing.

Right now in the United States there is between 200 and 300 billion 
dollars of uncollected Judicial Judgments. For every Judgment that is 
paid, 5 or more Judgments take its place.

The income potential is substantial in this profession. Using the 
techniques taught in this course, people are now working full-time 
making $96,000.00 to over $200,000.00 per year, Part-time associates 
are earning between $24,000.00 and $100,000.00 per year. Most 
choose to work out of their homes, other build sizable organizations.

Today, people trained in this business opportunity are processing over 
500 million dollars in Judicial Judgments. 

So, if you've ever dreamed of the financial freedom that owning your 
own business can provide. Dreamed of an early retirement, this may be 
the opportunity for you. None of your days will be dull. You will be 
mentally challenged. This business protects you from corporate 
downsizing. This business is your ticket to freedom from others telling 
you what to do. This business lets you control your destiny! Our 
training has made this happen for many others already, Make it happen 
for you!

If the above sounds interesting to you then its time for you to talk to a 
real live human being, no cost or obligation on your part.

Please call us at 1-720-733-7315, between the hours of 9:00am - 
6:00pm Mountain Time, Monday -Friday.

Thank you for your time and interest.