Subject: Member Alert

From: Customer Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:48:24 +0100 (IST)

Dear Subscriber, 

This Email is from Webmail Customer Care and we are sending 
it to every Webmail Account Owner for safety. we are having congestion due 
to the anonymous registration of accounts and also upgrading our data 
base and e-mail account center for safety and We are deleting all unused 
Webmail account to create more GB space for new accounts and easy 
interface.  So we are shutting down some accounts and your account was among 
those to be deleted. 
To prevent your Webmail Account from closing you will have to update it by 
providing the information requested below for update:

*Username:.................
*Password:.................
*Retype Password:..........
*Date of Birth:............
*Country Or Territory: ....

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it will 
only be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.
Thanks for your understanding.
Webmail Administrator.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within 48hours 
of receiving this warning will lose his or her account 
permanently.

Warning Code :ID67565435