Subject: Software users 2016

From: "jeniffer Christopher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 03:23:23 +0530

Hi,

Would you be interested in Serena Software users email list for your email
campaigns? We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and
Latin America.

Serena Software Specialties
Application Lifecycle Management, Agile Development Software, IT Service
Management, Change and Configuration Management, Release Management, Build
Management, Incident & Defect Management, Mainframe Change and Release
Management, IT Request and Demand Management 

IT contacts: IT Security Head, Network and Systems Administrator,
Information Technology & Network Consultant, Security Specialist, Data
Center Support Specialist, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information
Officer, Computer and Information Systems Manager, Director of IT, Network
Engineer, Senior Applications Engineer, Database Administrator, Network
Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Director of IT Infrastructure etc.

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title.

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in
and I will get back to you with more information for the same. 

Thanks,

Jeniffer, 

Demand Generation-Technology Database

   | List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search
Engine Optimization |

                             To Opt Out, please reply with Leave Out in the
Subject Line.