Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:42:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol Object Inventory Analysis
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Sean Shen
                          Arturo Servin
                          Steve Sheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-01-19

Abstract:
   WHOIS output objects from registries (including both Regional
   Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs)) were
   collected and analyzed.  This document describes the statistical
   analysis process and result of existing WHOIS information.  The
   purpose of this document is to build an object inventory to
   facilitate discussions of data objects included in Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:57:26 -0800

Authors,

Is this ready for Working Group Last Call?

-MSK

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 7:42 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds
>

---

From: "Linlin Zhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:12:57 +0800

I think it is ready. Others opinion?

Regards,

Linlin

From: weirds [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Murray S.
Kucherawy
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-02.txt

Authors,

-MSK

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data
Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol Object Inventory
Analysis
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Sean Shen
                          Arturo Servin
                          Steve Sheng
        Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-02.txt
        Pages           : 24
        Date            : 2014-01-19

Abstract:

---

From: Ning Kong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:34:30 +0800

Yes, I think so.

Cheers,
Ning

开启 2014年1月22日 at 上午3:57:33, Murray S. Kucherawy ([email-masked]) 写:

Authors,

-MSK

Abstract: