Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 08:09:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service
        Authors         : Marc Blanchet
                          Guillaume Leclanche
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-09-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses or Autonomous
   System numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 11:11:21 -0400

Hello,
 this is a new version that intends to implement all comments received so far, including the IANA considerations part. From our side, it should be ready for WGLC. 
Please review. 

Regards, Marc.

Début du message réexpédié :

> De: [email-masked]
> Objet: I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-06.txt
> Date: 4 septembre 2014 11:09:43 UTC−4
> À: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Répondre à: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Sep 2014 16:42:56 -0000

In article <[email-masked]> you write:
>Hello,
> this is a new version that intends to implement all comments received so far, including the IANA
>considerations part. From our side, it should be ready for WGLC. 
>Please review. 

Other than some minor editing issues that the editorial process can
easily fix, it looks fine to me.

R's,
John