Subject: [weirds] Working Group Last Call ending 9/19 for all documents

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 21:28:07 -0700

Colleagues,

Congratulations, we've met our first milestone as laid out at IETF 91!

This message begins a two-week Working Group Last Call for all documents
currently active in the WEIRDS WG.  They are:

draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap
draft-ietf-weirds-json-response
draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory
draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query
draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec
draft-ietf-weirds-redirects
draft-ietf-weirds-using-http

Please provide review comments either on this list or privately to the
author(s) on or before Friday, September 19, 2014.  Please don't assume
everyone else in the group is doing reviews, so you don't need to; if we
all assume that, then the WGLCs are useless and consensus will be hard to
demonstrate.

Also, if any participant has knowledge of IPR that needs to be declared on
any of this work, please do so, as required by BCPs 78 and 79.

I will fulfill the duties of document shepherd for all of them unless I
hear from others that there's interest in volunteering for a particular
document (I have one outstanding request so far).

-MSK, WEIRDS co-chair

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:38:26 -0700

Hi all,

This massive WGLC ends today.  Thank you to all of the participants that
did take the time to submit reviews.  I'm a bit disappointed that there
were not more, but we'll take what we can get and hope it works.

Authors, I suggest you wait about another 12 hours and then start posting
your revisions.  When you see a state change email from the data tracker
putting documents in "Waiting for WG Chair Go-Ahead", it means WGLC has
officially ended and we're waiting on you to do so.

To make our next milestone, we have a week from today to send them to Pete
and complete the AD Evaluation phase with him so he can initiate the
IETF-wide Last Calls.  AD Evaluation can result in some back-and-forth
between him and the working group if he identifies issues, so please get
your revisions posted without delay, or reply to this indicating your
document is ready to go as-is.

Let's keep moving!

-MSK

---

From: Ning Kong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 10:59:48 +0800

Hi Murray,

draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-04, which is modified according to your and Edward’s comments during the WG Last call, has been submitted and posted to the IETF repository.

Cheers,
Ning

在 2014年9月19日，下午9:38，Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]> 写道：

> Hi all,
> 
> This massive WGLC ends today.  Thank you to all of the participants that did take the time to submit reviews.  I'm a bit disappointed that there were not more, but we'll take what we can get and hope it works.
> 
> Authors, I suggest you wait about another 12 hours and then start posting your revisions.  When you see a state change email from the data tracker putting documents in "Waiting for WG Chair Go-Ahead", it means WGLC has officially ended and we're waiting on you to do so.
> 
> To make our next milestone, we have a week from today to send them to Pete and complete the AD Evaluation phase with him so he can initiate the IETF-wide Last Calls.  AD Evaluation can result in some back-and-forth between him and the working group if he identifies issues, so please get your revisions posted without delay, or reply to this indicating your document is ready to go as-is.
> 
> Let's keep moving!
> 
> -MSK
> 
> 
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Colleagues,
> 
> This message begins a two-week Working Group Last Call for all documents currently active in the WEIRDS WG.  They are:
> 
> Please provide review comments either on this list or privately to the author(s) on or before Friday, September 19, 2014.  Please don't assume everyone else in the group is doing reviews, so you don't need to; if we all assume that, then the WGLCs are useless and consensus will be hard to demonstrate.
> 
> Also, if any participant has knowledge of IPR that needs to be declared on any of this work, please do so, as required by BCPs 78 and 79.
> 
> I will fulfill the duties of document shepherd for all of them unless I hear from others that there's interest in volunteering for a particular document (I have one outstanding request so far).
> 
> -MSK, WEIRDS co-chair
> 
> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:19:22 -0700

Thanks, Ning.  I've entered my document shepherd writeup.  Once I get email
confirmations from each of the authors affirming no IPR complications, I'll
send it off to Pete.

You're almost first to the finish line!

-MSK

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Ning Kong <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Hi Murray,
>
> draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-04, which is modified according to your
> and Edward’s comments during the WG Last call, has been submitted and
> posted to the IETF repository.
>
> Cheers,
> Ning
>
>
>
>> Also, if any participant has knowledge of IPR that needs to be declared
>> on any of this work, please do so, as required by BCPs 78 and 79.
>>