Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 10:13:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
        Authors         : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Byron J. Ellacott
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-04

Abstract:
   This document is one of a collection that together describe the
   Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It describes how RDAP is
   transported using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).  RDAP is a
   successor protocol to the very old WHOIS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:16:06 +0000

Just a minor revision to get the JSON reference up to date and to close out the issue that clients MUST support HTTPS.

-andy

On Sep 4, 2014, at 1:13 PM, <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds