Subject: [Wish] wish@ietf11 minutes / recordinngs

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 09:47:50 -0400

Hi! Draft minutes for the IETF 111 session have been posted at the links below. Please let me know if you any comment by 19 August 2021 @ 2359 UTC.

datatracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/minutes-111-wpack-00
GitHub:
https://github.com/wpack-wg/wg-materials/blob/main/ietf111/minutes.md

Session recordings can be found at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43do-WGSUxE

Cheers,
spt for the chairs

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 10:15:51 -0400

Sorry here are the actual links:

Hi! Draft minutes for the IETF 111 session have been posted. Please let me know if you any comment by 19 August 2021 @ 2359 UTC.

datatracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/minutes-111-wish-00
GitHub:
https://github.com/wish-wg/wg-materials/blob/main/ietf111/minutes.md

Session recordings can be found at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLFWfkut5ZE

Cheers,
spt for the chairs