Subject: [Wpack] Spec updates after today's meeting

From: Felipe Erias <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:37:37 +0900

Hello,

Thank you very much for your participation on today's IETF meeting.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the agenda issues. I hope 
that we can continue the conversation about bundle preloading on this 
list and on other online venues. We will soon have richer documentation 
about that to share with you all.

The purpose of this email is just to confirm the decision to land the 
PRs that simplify the bundle format. These are:

* Remove the primary URL section
     https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/5
* Remove the manifest section
     https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/6
* Remove content negotiation
     https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/7

As suggested during the meeting, I will also modify the PR that adds a 
bundle format document, so that information appears on the spec document 
itself:
     https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/8

Best,
Felipe