Subject: [Wpack] Request for agenda point (July meeting)

From: Felipe Erias <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 22:22:36 +0900

Hello WPACK,

My name is Felipe Erias. I am working on Web bundles at Igalia together 
with Dan Ehrenberg.

I have just created several PRs at wpack-wg/bundled-responses and I am 
writing this email to request the addition of a point to discuss them to 
the agenda for the group's upcoming meeting at the end of July.

These PRs address the removal of the primary URL section, the manifest 
section, and content negotiation. Most of this has been adapted from 
previous work by Dan on the WICG/webpackage repo.

The overarching goal is to simplify the "core" Web Bundles specification 
so it includes just the minimal amount needed to support use cases like 
subresource loading. The removed sections may be defined in other 
documents in the future.

These are the PRs:

https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/5
https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/6
https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/7

Best,
Felipe