Subject: Mobile Agents for Telecommunication Applications, Paris, France

From: "Ahmed Karmouch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:35:55 +0200

==============================================================
 [My apologies if you receive this more than once]

==============================================================
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION MATA'2000
Second International Workshop on Mobile Agents for Telecommunication
Applications
=========================================================================
September 18-20, 2000
Paris, France

http://netconf.lip6.fr/mata00/

MATA '2000 presents a unique opportunity for researchers, software and
Application developers, and computer network technologists to discuss new
developments on the mobile agent technology and applications.

This is also an opportunity for the current and future users of FIPA-OS (the
Nortel Networks' Agent Platform) to discuss and share their experience with
other users and with the FIPA-OS architects. Grasshopper representatives
will also be present to report on the features of the latest version and
share with you their experience.

The technical sessions will focus on mobile agent issues across the areas of
network management; mobile applications; Nomadic computing;
Active networks; Ad-hoc networks and applications; Internet applications;
QoS management; E-commerce and Computer Telephony Integration.

For complete program information, registration fees, or online
registration form please visit

http://netconf.lip6.fr/mata00/