Subject: WREC Agenda for IETF48

From: Ian Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:08:43 -0400

The following is the tentative agenda for the WREC meeting next week.

I think we have a fair amount of work to get through with respect to the 
Known Problems document, so your help in keeping to time would definitely 
be appreciated.

As always, please try to make sure that you've read the drafts before the 
meeting.

Friday August 4 2000
0900-1130
South Room 7

Agenda bashing                             5 mins

Extensible proxies + ICAP                 20 mins
draft-tomlinson-epsfw-00.txt
(Gary Tomlinson)

Surrogates                                25 mins
draft-nottingham-surrogates-00.txt
(Mark Nottingham / Ted Hardie?)

Known Problems Draft                      30 mins
draft-ietf-wrec-known-prob-02.txt
(Ian Cooper)

Charter bashing                           10 mins

---

From: "Peter Danzig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:30:05 -0700

Hey Gary--

What's your new email address?

Peter