Subject: IETF?

From: Fred Douglis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:31:02 -0400

I've been watching the wrec list wondering if there would be a meeting in 
Pittsburgh -- I haven't found it on the list or in the draft agenda.  Is there 
a WG/BOF in this area I might be interested in?

Thanks,

Fred Douglis <http://www.research.att.com/~douglis/>
-----------------------------------------------------------------
PGP Fingerprint: 83 B9 D6 7E 7F 78 8E BB  16 95 DE 69 1A 52 BC 82

---

From: Ian Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:34:29 -0400

>a WG/BOF in this area I might be interested in?

Hi Fred,

We're not on the draft agenda due to a slight mix up with dates.  We put in 
for a request for a meeting yesterday, so we're now at the mercy of 
scheduling.  Hopefully they'll be able to find us a slot.

I would like to use the meeting to go over the items in the Known Problems 
draft, and to see if there are any other problems we need to capture before 
finishing that document.  At the end of the meeting I would hope we'd be in 
a position to have a set or prioritized work items to move forward with 
after re-chartering.  (An updated version of the KP draft was submitted 
yesterday, so should come out of the queue today (hopefully).)

If folks have other ideas on things that should be discussed then it would 
be good to hear about them either on the list or privately.

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:41:25 -0700

At 10.34 -0400 00-07-14, Ian Cooper wrote:
>We're not on the draft agenda due to a slight mix up with dates.  We 
>put in for a request for a meeting yesterday, so we're now at the 
>mercy of scheduling.  Hopefully they'll be able to find us a slot.

I am doing whatever I can to see that that happens. You are a very 
high-prioritized non-scheduled group.

   paf

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

Patrik has just told me that he has not approved the Surrogates BOF,
because he feels that conversation should happen within the WREC
working group.  If a meeting does come through, I would like agenda
time to go over some of the related issues.
				regards,
					Ted Hardie